About FHA Loans
FHA loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration, an agency under the jurisdiction of the Department of Housing and Urban Development. FHA loans are insured by the FHA, which simply means that this organization protects your lender against loss if you default on your loan.
FHA loans are available with low down payment options and lower minimum credit score limits, but you’ll also have to pay mortgage insurance.
The option of a low down payment and more lenient credit requirements can make FHA loans particularly attractive for first-time home buyers, although you don’t have to be a first-time home buyer in order to qualify.
Why Get a FHA Loan?
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Credit scores as low as 580 may be accepted
- FHA to FHA streamline refis don’t require an appraisal
- FHA-eligible down payment assistance programs allowed
- Great for first-time home buyers
About VA Loans
We proudly offer home financing to those who serve and have served our country. If you’re a veteran or an active duty servicemember, there’s no better mortgage product for you. Guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, VA loans are specially designed with exclusive benefits—like flexible requirements and favorable terms—for veterans, active duty servicemembers, and eligible surviving spouses. Available programs include purchase and refinance options.
Why Get a VA Loan?
- 0% down payment.
- Credit scores as low as 550 may be accepted.
- Credit scores as low as 600 accepted for manufactured housing.
- Low interest rates available for qualifying borrowers.
- No monthly private mortgage insurance (PMI).
- Available for purchase or cash-out* refinance.
- Streamline refinance (IRRRL) with no appraisal and minimum documentation (current VA loans only).
Team Crescenzo is a proud partner of Homes for Heroes.
Contact us today to maximize how much you save on a home. Qualifying heroes include Firefighters, EMS, Law Enforcement, Military (Active, Reserve & Veterans), Healthcare Professionals and Teachers.
Your job is to help others. Our job is to help you. From your first day on the job through retirement, when you’re ready to consider buying, selling or refinancing a home we will help you get it done and save you money.
About USDA Loans
Searching for a home in a rural area? We help make it happen with 100% financing and flexible credit and underwriting terms. Insured by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, USDA loans are mortgages made specifically for rural properties. The USDA’s Single Family Housing Guaranteed loan program is a popular choice for low- and moderate-income families looking to purchase or refinance a home. USDA loans are an affordable method to obtain adequate, decent, and safe housing in rural areas. Eligible applicants may build, rehabilitate, or relocate a dwelling in an eligible rural area.
Why Get a USDA Loan?
- 0% down payment.
- Credit scores as low as 580 may be accepted.
- Low to moderate income may qualify.
- Borrower must be a U.S. citizen, non-citizen U.S. national, or qualified permanent resident alien.
- Rural properties only (certain geographic eligibility requirements apply).
- Available for purchase, rate/term refinance, or streamline refinance.
Additional Loan Options
Allow us to help find the right loan for your needs.